Recent Cleaning Posts
Sewage Cleanup? Call SERVPRO of Jonesboro!
Sewage backup cleanup and removal in Northeast Arkansas is always a messy job. All you have to say is sewage, and people know exactly what you are talking about. When it comes in contact with your home's flooring or contents, is when you really have a problem on your hands.
If a sewage line gets clogged or you just have a random backup that is where SERVPRO of Jonesboro comes in. We have the tools and knowledge to help you get everything cleaned up and sanitized as quickly as possible. Our technicians have been trained on how to clean up contaminated water and use the proper protection for what it may contain. Not only does the look of sewage water scare people but the odor will definitely make you think twice about cleaning it up yourself. Most homeowners do call for advice if it is a small problem, but if you feel you’re in over your head with the sewage overflow cleanup, we are ready to help.
Sewage Backup or Toilet Overflow in Northeast Arkansas? Call SERVPRO of Jonesboro Today – (870) 934-0501
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Jonesboro today at (870)934-0501 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Holiday Cleaning - Now Is The Time
As the holidays quickly approach, the thought of having your entire family in your home may be terrifying. Let SERVPRO of Jonesboro ease some of that burden with our excellent carpet, tile, area rug or upholstery cleaning service. Whether you need annual cleaning, spot treatment, or want to get that pet odor out of the rug just before your family and friends come in, we are here to help. Please remember that quality carpet cleaning companies book up quickly around the holidays, and just after, so make sure you call and book in advance.
SERVPRO of Jonesboro is proud to provide what we consider the best carpet cleaning experience in North East Arkansas. SERVPRO of Jonesboro specializes in high quality work where all employees must undergo background screening.
Using our truck mounted cleaning system we will steam clean your carpet and tile. We have set pricing for the number of rooms you need cleaned and do not charge by the sqft of your rooms like many cleaning companies do. Give us a call to learn more.
Call and schedule your appointment today! (870)934-0501
SERVPRO of Jonesboro specializes in: water extraction and drying services, flood damage cleanup, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, mold remediation, fire damage, smoke damage and reconstruction services to name a few.
SERVPRO of Jonesboro has been serving North East Arkansas for 17 years.
Learn more about all of our services by visiting our website.
Our Highly Trained Cleaning & Restoration Specialists can restore your North East Arkansas Home or Business
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Jonesboro is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Jonesboro
SERVPRO of Jonesboro specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.