About SERVPRO of Jonesboro
Owners of SERVPRO of Jonesboro
SERVPRO of Jonesboro has been in the Jonesboro community since September 2000. Cary Park grew up and lived all of his life in Newbern, TN and is a 1998 graduate of Dyer County High School. After trying to attend a local community college while working at UPS out of high school he began to dislike college and with no other means of income, work seemed to take over as his main priority. While also working for UPS unloading trucks from 3:30-8:00 AM every morning he began working as a temp for SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City for the remainder of each day. Following being hired full time at SERVPRO working as a Technician he had the opportunity to purchase a new franchise for SERVPRO of Jonesboro. He attended NFTP in August 2000 and opened for business on September 1, 2000. His wife April grew up in Rutherford, TN which was an adjoining county to his. They met at a friends wedding in 2001 and began dating soon after while she attended Union University in Jackson, TN. Following her graduation in 2006 they wed on October 27, 2007. She does not work in the business but rather at Nettleton Schools as a Paraprofessional. They have adopted both of their children, Wyatt & Cadie.
SERVPRO of Jonesboro understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Jonesboro specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Jonesboro can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular training with IICRC-(formerlly the IICRC) industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Jonesboro.
We provide not only mitigation for water, fire, mold, vandalism and other type of jobs but we also provide Reconstruction following those cleanup services.
Our company also can handle all of your home remodeling needs. If you are in the market for a home remodel such as a bathroom,kitchen, room addition, roof or any services of this nature please contact us. These remodeling services do not have to be associated with a fire or water loss. We have completed numerous remodeling projects as simple as window replacement, new siding, painting, etc. If your remodeling project involves anything on the home interior or exterior please call us for a competitive estimate.
We accept all forms of payment plus we offer financing. Our financing program takes as little as 10 minutes to see if you quality.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross - Disaster Relief - National Sponsor
- Arkansas Adjuster's Association
- Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board - Home Improvement License
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- Independent Insurance Agents of America (IIAA)
- Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce
- NEA Home Builders Association
- Professional Insurance Agents of Arkansas
- 2006 - President's Silver
- 2007 - President's Gold
- 2008 - President's Silver
- 2009 - Director's Gold
- 2010 - Director's Gold
- 2011 - Director's Gold
- 2012 - Director's Platinum
- 2013 - Director's Gold
- 2014 - Director's Platinum
- 2015 - Millionaire's Platinum
- 2016 - Millionaire's Gold
- 2017 - Millionaire's Silver